We Help You Build
IPCWell is devoted to mitigating infectious diseases and inappropriate antibiotic prescribing in all healthcare settings to reduce adverse events, infections, antibiotic resistance, re-admissions, and loss of life. With human-centered design and new technology, healthcare’s rapidly approaching horizon feels very promising, but even the brightest minds, cutting edge innovation, and beautiful new models of care will be rendered ineffective if the fundamentals of infection prevention are not firmly in place.
IPCWell is built of a dynamic team of professionals who share the vision and passion in achieving these goals.
Video Section heading
- 20+ Years expertise in successfully developing and implementing healthcare and public health programs
- CIC Board certified in Infection Prevention and Control
- 2019 Arizona chapter APIC president
- CDIFF Foundation Long-term Care Committee Chair
- DrPH: Public Health, Specialization Epidemiology
- MS: Biomedical Informatics
- BS: Applied Mathematics
We are dedicated to recognizing the challenges our clients face, and building and fostering relationships with them so they are understood, honored, and supported.
Our team provides current, evidence-based knowledge and training to ease the burden of our clients and increase their infection awareness practices.
Our staff are passionate about doing the right thing for the right reasons, ensuring that they are a reliable source of support for your facility.